What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.decisionhouse.co.uk.
- questions, queries, requests or feedback you leave, including your email address and telephone number, if you contact Decision House
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to any email alerts we may offer, and
- how you use any email alerts you sign up to – for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and
- details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Decision House and our suppliers, to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback or requests you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. You have a right to have any information we hold about you deleted or changed at any time.
Decision House is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 7995958), Registered address 9 Hampden Road, High Wycombe, HP13 6SZ, UK.