You need to make decisions.
We generate the insight to help you choose the right path.
You’ve probably got one of two challenges, or maybe both; improving your relationship with existing customers or acquiring more of them.
- Online, face-to-face, mobile and phone surveys
- AI-assisted sentiment analysis of verbatim comments
- Data science and analytics
- Tracking, longitudinal or ad hoc studies
- Dashboards and online reportals
Mining for Gold
- Mining published information and data
- Reviewing your existing research
- Analysing your internal (big) data
Get in touch with Steve Mills at Decision House by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07532 666884. Alternatively contact us using the form.
9 Hampden Road
Our Thoughts On Your Issues
Conventional wisdom is that the pandemic saw an explosion of dog ownership in the UK and 2023 research from UK Pet Foods shows that 31% of households now own a dog – that’s 13 million pooches in total. So why is that relevant for visitor attractions? Having run...
From the research we conducted in partnership with the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA) between June 2020 and October 2021 (gathering feedback on visit experiences from around 100,000 visitors across more than 50 attractions), we know how...
The challenge for Whale and Dolphin Conservation was to grow and develop its UK supporter base by using insights about its target audience’s range of values and needs. We used workshops to take WDC on the journey of engaging stakeholders right across the organisation...