You need to make decisions.
We generate the insight to help you choose the right path.
Decision House is a refreshingly honest, insight-led consultancy focussing on the culture, tourism and leisure sectors.
You’ve probably got one of two challenges, or maybe both; improving your relationship with existing customers or acquiring more of them.
- Online, face-to-face, mobile and phone surveys
- Data science and analytics
- Tracking, longitudinal or ad hoc studies
- Dashboards and online reportals
- Face-to-face or online focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Observation and ethnography
- Accompanied visits
Mining for Gold
- Mining published information and data
- Reviewing your existing research
- Analysing your internal (big) data
Get in touch with Steve Mills at Decision House by emailing email@example.com or calling 07532 666884 or 020 3287 9444. Alternatively contact us using the form.
9 Hampden Road
Our Thoughts On Your Issues
Iceland is on the cusp. Geographically, yes. Politically, always. But also in terms of its approach to tourism. This country, with its population of just 340,000 – that’s Cardiff – is at a tourism crossroads.
There have been some highly encouraging figures published in the past few weeks showing huge increases in inbound tourism. Holiday visits to the UK are up 20% in the first five months of the year, with long haul markets leading the charge to our shores. Of the UK’s...
It’s the perennial question – how do we broaden the range of people who visit our museums, particularly those from ‘socially excluded’ groups?